Type of Cooperative: Consumer Co-op
Need it is serving/ It’s goals: Providing Women (including widows, divorcees, first wives, independent, married women, daughters, orphans, etc.) with unbiased* & discounted wealth management and estate planning services. Make sure your assets are protected and you’re investing in what is really right for you. Save money through tax reductions and proper legacy planning. Increase financial knowledge and take the driver’s seat when it comes to your financial well-being.
*Unbiased due to the fact that advisors work for the cooperative, and can’t push products, etc. based on the amount of commission they’ll receive. You’ll be getting investment advice that’s really right for you!
Who Should Join: Women (divorcees, first wives, widows, married, independent, daughters, orphans, etc.)
- Increased knowledge and control of your finances
- Group member meetings for educational and support purposes
- Discounted estate planning services
- Wills and Trusts
- Unbiased & discounted wealth management services
- The advisors and experts work for you and the co-op!
- Ability to cross-examine experts instead of just being told what solution fits you best
- Greater purchasing power and better pricing on insurance, annuities, and other financial vehicles.
- Other Discounted Professional Services
- Tax Planning, Accounting, etc.
- Access to pooled knowledge and resources
- Dividends from cooperative
Membership Fee: $120
W.O.L.F. Pack Origin: Martha’s husband of over twenty five years was in control of the family’s assets and finances, the bulk majority coming from Martha’s inheritance. When the husband decided to move across the country with the woman he was having an affair with, Martha was left in the dark. She soon found most of her finances were liquidated without her knowledge, always believing her husband was making money- when in reality the family was living off the inheritance.
After a bitter divorce, Martha doesn’t want other women to fall victim to the same pitfall. Her story illustrates that even our closest, most trusted acquaintances are capable of taking advantage of us- even unintentionally.